A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Mazzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Mazzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Mazzone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzone graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Mazzone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Marie Mazzone MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ida M. Mazzone practice?
- Dr. Ida Mazzone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ida Mazzone practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.