Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ida Minevich
Dr. Ida Minevich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Minevich is affiliated with SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center, St Elizabeths Hosp and Carney Hospital. Dr. Minevich has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ida Minevich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ida Minevich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.
Dr. John Tedrow
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Brighton, MA 0 mi
Dr. Frederic Celestin
Brighton, MA 0 mi12
Dr. Samaan Rafeq
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Brighton, MA 0 mi13