A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Orengo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Orengo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Orengo, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Orengo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Orengo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida F Orengo MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ida F. Orengo practice?
- Dr. Ida Orengo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ida Orengo practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.