A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Orengo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Orengo, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Orengo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Orengo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orengo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan