A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Orengo, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Chemical Peel Chemexfoliation, Melanoma, and Revision of Scar.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Orengo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Orengo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orengo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ida Orengo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile