A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Rubino-Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Rubino-Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino-Ricci graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubino-Ricci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Jean Rubino-Ricci MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ida J. Rubino-Ricci practice?
- Dr. Ida Rubino-Ricci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ida Rubino-Ricci practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.