Learn more about Dr. Ida Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Rubino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubino
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Jean Rubino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ida J. Rubino practice?
- Dr. Ida Rubino has 1 office location.
Dr. Ida Rubino practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.