A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Rubino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubino
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Jean Rubino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ida J. Rubino practice?
- Dr. Ida Rubino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ida Rubino practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Macomb Family Physicians and Macomb Primary Care Doctors.