A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Rubino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubino
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rubino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida Jean Rubino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ida J. Rubino practice?
- Dr. Ida Rubino has 1 office location.
Dr. Ida Rubino practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.