A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ida Tiongco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ida Tiongco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ida Tiongco, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Collagen Therapy
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiongco graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tiongco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ida M Tiongco MD is a female Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ida M. Tiongco practice?
- Dr. Ida Tiongco has 1 office location.
Dr. Ida Tiongco practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.