Dr. Idalee Posa Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Idalee Posa?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Very thorough doctor. Kind, proactive and into preventative medicine. Excellent physician. Quiet and reserved, but concerned, genuine, and great follow up.

A N EXCELLENT MD.

Posted on December 4th, 2013

Particularly thoughtful and interested in my personal history. Gave valid diagnosis at the beginning and started me on a workable program to reduce my triglycerides/cholesterol /etc. Did not seem uneasy with my life style or my other idiosyncrasies re: care issues....Essentially, I felt very fortunate to find a female Doc. that more than fulfilled my prerequisites as a care giver. Also, I must say that her staff were equally thoughtful and through in there contact with me.

Posted on May 20th, 2015