Dr. Ibalia Santaella MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2012
Simply Wonderful!
Dr. Santaella is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to! She is caring, compassionate, and can really relate with her patients and what they are ...

April 23rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor, Just EXCELLENT!!!!
I just had to comment on Dr. Idalia Santaella because for the first time in my life I have found a doctor that really understands me and cares about her patients! Every review on this website explains her exactly! She is a wonderful doctor and an even better person! If you ever read this doctora, I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience and for your prompt diagnosis! Like they say, you are a beautiful person inside and out! Dr. Santaella also has a very warm and friendly staff, which to me is also very important too! I would recommend Dr. Santaella to anyone!

April 12th, 2012
the dr. is a pleasant person and her staff is even better.

December 1st, 2011
WOW, What a Great Doctor!!!!
I had a lesion on my thyroid, which had been worrying me for months, but I was too scared to see a doctor! I contacted Dr. Santaella after I researched her on this site. I saw all of the amazing comments about her and thought I should give her a try. Wow, I definitely got proof that these comments were completely true! Dr. Santaella has been the best physician I have ever gone to! She truly cares about her patients and has the hands of an angel! I was very nervous at first about the whole procedure and when it actually happened, I didn't even feel a thing! Later I was nervous about the results, but not for long though because she contacted me soon afterwards letting me know how everything turned out and truly made my day, month, even year! She explained what I had in words that made sense to a non-doctor, ordinary person like me! I hate doctors who speak to you in what I call "doctor language" and afterwards you still don't know what you have! Also, what I am sure is very beneficial to not only me, but to many other patients, especially living in Miami, is that Dr. Santaella is bilingual and speaks both english and spanish wonderfully! My english is good, but spanish is my first language and sometimes it is hard to communicate with some doctors in specific words that I only know in spanish and when I am nervous my first language dominates! It was a relief that Dr. Santaella could speak to me in both spanish and english and communicate with my stubborn, only spanish speaking father who always accompanies me to my doctor's appointments because he always thinks he is sick as well! By the way, she also examined him free of charge! Anyway, Dr. Santaella is a beautiful doctor inside and out and I would recommend her to anyone! She is a true professional with a great heart and the true definition of what a doctor should truly be like!

April 13th, 2010
Truly Excellent!!!!
Dr. Santaella is exactly what the previous rater described her as...amazing! I went to her office last Tuesday and was very nervous. When I checked in, I barely had to wait, which was great for me because that's my most nerve wrecking part! Then when I was brought to the examining room, the Doctor came in to talk to me within minutes and really calmed me down! She was caring and very professional. The staff was also very pleasant and reassuring. She then went on to describe the procedure in a manner that anyone could understand! After that, she went on to perform the event that I most feared, the actual procedure! Next thing I knew it was over! No pain! She has the most delicate hands I have ever seen! This is the first time I go to a doctor and actually want to return! She also gave me my results immediately, which was such a relief! I just had to write on this wall because I would like to recommend her to all of you! She is truly an amazing physician who really connects with her patients! Thank you Dr. Santaella, you made going to see the doctor an actually pleasant experience!

March 28th, 2009
One word...AMAZING!!!
An amazing physician! I would recommend her to anyone! She was caring, compassionate, and she gave me a fast diagnosis! I have never met a doctor like her, I go to her all of the time now! If you need to go to a great pathologist or cytopathologist, she is the person to go to!

November 9th, 2011