A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idalia Talavera-Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idalia Talavera-Aviles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Idalia Talavera-Aviles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talavera-Aviles graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Talavera-Aviles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idalia Talavera-Aviles MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Idalia Talavera-Aviles practice?
- Dr. Idalia Talavera-Aviles has 1 office location.
Dr. Idalia Talavera-Aviles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Obstetricians & Gynecologists.