Dr. Idalia Talavera MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Plantation, FL

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. T is a great OBGYN. She is kind, respectful, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. She is sincerely interested in what is best for you. She takes her time, listens and answers questions.

August 3rd, 2015

June 11th, 2015
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

March 24th, 2015
Dr. Talavera is lovely, rude staff
Dr. Talavera is wonderful and so is her nurse, Kathy (I believe that's her name?). I loved Dr. Talavera from my first visit. The wait is usually not long, she truly listens, and I never feel rushed. The staff, however, is a different story. I thought it was just one bad day, but now I'm not so sure. From the person answering phones for appointments and results, the receptionist, and the first nurse you see before going into the exam room, they are rude, not helpful, have attitude, and seem to feel entitled - as if they're doing me favors when I'm there. And when they make mistakes (just one example - forgetting about me (I know this because she told me she did) and leaving me to sit for 25 mins for simple blood work, which I was told would be quick), they are unapologetic and don't seem to care. I understand things happen, but how you handle it afterward can completely turn a situation around. Instead, I am continually left with a bad taste in my mouth. I was really hoping that Dr. Talavera would be my OB for my first child, because I truly like her, but if things don't improve with her staff, I will have to go somewhere else - having to deal with that staff is simply not worth it.

December 6th, 2013
SHE'S THE BEST...The poor review are soooooo NOT TRUE!!!!
I met Dr. Talavera when I had to take my mother for her follow up appointment for having a hysteroscopy. The wait wasn't long at all. The nurse and staff was kind and very attentive to my mother and myself. While just chatting to my mom a big ball of joy entered the room and it was Dr. Talavera. Smiling from ear to ear, actually talking to my mother and myself and taking her time to make sure my mother understood the procedure she under went and her results. I'm a RN and there's not too many Dr. like her out here. I find it sad when I read reviews stating "She talks too much" "The wait is too long" and these will be the same people saying,"She was with me for less than 5 minutes" She was so pleasant and great with my mom I made her my GYN and my first experience was great and glad I made the change to a woman Dr. that treats me like I'm family not just another patient in the room I will say because I've gotten to know Dr. Talavera the poor reviews must come from VERY miserable people. You can't please everyone unfortunately. There was nothing negative I can say about her or her staff

March 20th, 2013
bad experience..never again!
Dr. Talavera talks too much and is offensive when she talks. And much more happened..overall it was a bad experience my husband was shocked and disgusted by the staff unprofessionalism. The nurse is rude won't even crack a smile. I would def. not recommend.

March 29th, 2012
Best doctor ever!!!
Best doctor ever!!!

December 12th, 2011
Good Doctor / Bad Staff
Dr. Talavera makes me feel very comfortable and is knowledgeable. The staff in the office is a different story. The front desk is not friendly and will argue with you and make you feel very unimportant. The wait time to see the doctor can also be long. My last appointment I had to wait almost an hour. Also, scheduling appointments has been difficult for me especially when they change the appointment without telling you.

September 11th, 2011
she is an excellent physician... great bedside manner and professionalism... i will recommend her to anybody...

July 14th, 2011
Rude Office Staff - Do Not Go Here!
I made an appointment weeks ago to see Dr. Talavera for the first time. I got there early for my 9am appointment and the door was locked. The staff did not open the office until exactly 9am, leaving myself and one other person (the other doctor's niece!) to wait in the hallway. When someone did come to open the door, it was unlocked and opened a crack, then closed in our faces. Once inside, I was told that I did not have an appointment at all! The woman said that I must have called and asked for information, but I didn't actually make an appointment. Yet, they had all of my other information in the computer. Instead of trying to squeeze me in (I was the only person there for that doctor), she offered me a time in the middle of the day next month even after I said that I cannot come in during the work day. I could not believe the total lack of customer service. I don't care how good Dr. Talavera might be; I am not going to try to make another appointment here to be treated poorly again.

October 6th, 2010
DR.TALAVERA IS A THE BEST OB/GYN DR. EVER!!!
SHE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR, VERY CARING, RESPECTFUL, HAS A WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR. ALSO THE STAFF IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DDO, AND THEY ARE ALL VERY CARING AND LOVING GIRLS. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND DR. T TO ANYONE!!!!

September 30th, 2010
THE BEST!!
Dr Talavera is the best!!!!!