Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Idalmis Santana-Porben
Dr. Idalmis Santana-Porben, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Homestead, FL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Santana-Porben is affiliated with Homestead Hospital. Dr. Santana-Porben has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Idalmis Santana-Porben has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Idalmis Santana-Porben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homestead, FL.
Dr. Esdras Lopez-Garcia
Homestead, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Norma Roche
Homestead, FL 0.07 mi16
Dr. Orlando Arrazola
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Homestead, FL 0.32 mi30