Learn more about Dr. Idan Sharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idan Sharon, Neurologist, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharon graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sharon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idan Sharon MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Idan Sharon practice?
- Dr. Idan Sharon has 1 office location.
Dr. Idan Sharon practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists and Brooklyn Psychiatrists.