A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idan Sharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idan Sharon, Neurologist, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharon graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sharon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idan Sharon MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Idan Sharon practice?
- Dr. Idan Sharon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Idan Sharon practices Neurology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Psychiatrists.