A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rommen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rommen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rommen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rommen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric I Rommen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Rommen practice?
- Dr. Eric Rommen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rommen practices Family Medicine near Snohomish, WA.
See Snohomish Family Physicians.