A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iddriss Yusufali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iddriss Yusufali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iddriss Yusufali, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusufali graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yusufali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iddriss K Yusufali MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iddriss K. Yusufali practice?
- Dr. Iddriss Yusufali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iddriss Yusufali practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.