A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idel Moisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idel Moisa, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Idel Moisa, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Pediatric ENT Surgery
- Surgery for Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Surgery of the Paranasal Sinuses
- Thyroid Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Moisa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moisa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idel Iancu Moisa MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Idel I. Moisa practice?
- Dr. Idel Moisa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Idel Moisa practices Otolaryngology near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nassau, NY.
See Glen Cove Otolaryngologists.