A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idel Moisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idel Moisa, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moisa
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moisa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Idel Moisa, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moisa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moisa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idel Iancu Moisa MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Idel I. Moisa practice?
- Dr. Idel Moisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Idel Moisa practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Otolaryngologists.