Learn more about Dr. Idel Moisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idel Moisa, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moisa
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Moisa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Idel Moisa, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moisa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moisa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idel Iancu Moisa MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Idel I. Moisa practice?
- Dr. Idel Moisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Idel Moisa practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Otolaryngologists and Glen Cove Pediatric Specialists.