A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idida Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idida Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Idida Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Idida A. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Idida Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.