A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idida Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idida Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Idida Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idida Abramovsky Kaplan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Idida A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Idida Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Idida Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.