A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idona Umali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Umali graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Umali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- Miners Mem Med Ctr, Coaldale, Pa
- Hazleton-St Joseph Med Ctr, Hazleton, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idona Caballes Umali MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Idona C. Umali practice?
- Dr. Idona Umali has 1 office location.
Dr. Idona Umali practices Anesthesiology near Coaldale, PA.
See Coaldale Anesthesiologists.