A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idries Abdur-Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idries Abdur-Rahman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Idries Abdur-Rahman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetrics and gynecology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdur-Rahman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdur-Rahman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idries Jamal Abdur-Rahman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Idries J. Abdur-Rahman practice?
- Dr. Idries Abdur-Rahman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Idries Abdur-Rahman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near lindenhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, IL and Chicago, IL.