A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idris Gharbaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idris Gharbaoui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharbaoui graduated from Universite Mohammed V, Rabat.
Dr. Gharbaoui has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idris Gharbaoui MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Idris Gharbaoui practice?
- Dr. Idris Gharbaoui has 4 office locations.
Dr. Idris Gharbaoui practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.