A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idris Gharbaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idris Gharbaoui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gharbaoui
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gharbaoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharbaoui graduated from Universite Mohammed V, Rabat.
Dr. Gharbaoui has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Idris Gharbaoui MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Idris Gharbaoui practice?
- Dr. Idris Gharbaoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Idris Gharbaoui practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.