A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Idris Gharbaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Idris Gharbaoui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharbaoui graduated from Universite Mohammed V, Rabat.
Dr. Gharbaoui has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gharbaoui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Idris S. Gharbaoui practice?
Dr. Idris Gharbaoui practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Baytown, TX.
See Houston Surgeons, Houston Pediatric Surgeons, Houston Orthopedic Surgeons, and Houston Pediatricians.