A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iee Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iee Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iee Ching W Anderson MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iee C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Iee Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Iee Anderson practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.