Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ieon Dawson
Dr. Ieon Dawson, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dawson is affiliated with Prince George Hospital Center, United Medical Center and Providence Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ieon Dawson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ieon Dawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.
Dr. Vikram Raya
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clinton, MD 0.01 mi11
Dr. John Hakim
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
Clinton, MD 0.01 mi24
Dr. James Chesley Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Clinton, MD 0.01 mi38