Learn more about Dr. Ieon Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ieon Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ieon Dawson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.
Dr. Dawson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ieon Dawson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ieon Dawson practice?
- Dr. Ieon Dawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ieon Dawson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Cardiologists.