A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ieva Veveris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veveris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veveris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Veveris graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn.
Dr. Veveris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grandview Hosp & Med Ctr, Dayton, Oh
- Grandview and Southview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ieva Z Veveris MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ieva Z. Veveris practice?
- Dr. Ieva Veveris has 1 office location.
Dr. Ieva Veveris practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.