Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie MD Patient Reviews

2.3

February 24th, 2016
Avoid him at all cost
Had to have 2 surgeries by this guy. He is a joke. I was in ER and did not have a choice.(Los Robles Hosp.) If you have an option for a doctor and you choose this guy, you are out of your mind. I was in ICU laying on a bed, while he was judging me(insulting, being rude, and being mean in general). Very thick accent hard to understand. He also demanded extra money from the insurance company. Out of all the doctors I have seen on that hospital he was the only one asking for more money.

April 4th, 2014
As good as they get....
I'll never forget this wonderful man that saved my life in May of 1990. I was admitted to the hospital in a trauma situation with abdominal pain. Dr. Amuzi evaluated my situation, and did emergency surgery to repair a necrotic section of my colon. I remember his warmth and kindness every step of the way to recovery. To this day I think of him fondly. As far as I'm concerned there isn't a more competent surgeon out there. They don't get any better than this!

April 26th, 2012
Do not see this doctor
misdiagnosis,horrible bedside manner, rude. His office is worse. Do not allow him to be assigned to you at Los Robles.

March 4th, 2010
"Don't Breathe On ME"
He had the gall to while I was in the hospital going under for surgery to tell me to 'not breathe on him' he said this several times and acted like he was forcing himself to care for me and that he viewed me with nothing, but contempt.