A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeanyi Igwegbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeanyi Igwegbe is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Igwegbe graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Igwegbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeanyi Charles Igwegbe MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ifeanyi C. Igwegbe practice?
- Dr. Ifeanyi Igwegbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Ifeanyi Igwegbe practices Gastroenterology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Gastroenterologists.