A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeanyi Udezulu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeanyi Udezulu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifeanyi Udezulu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Udezulu graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Udezulu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeanyi A Udezulu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ifeanyi A. Udezulu practice?
- Dr. Ifeanyi Udezulu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ifeanyi Udezulu practices Internal Medicine near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Milford Internists.