Dr. Ifeolumipo Sofola MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Spring, TX

April 7th, 2017
Doesn't care about patients
Dr. Sofola was the on-call physician with Allergy & ENT Associates. He couldn't take the time to look up my patient information after the office I visited messed up the prescription and didn't call it in. He couldn't be bothered.

January 25th, 2017
Sinus Surgery Success!
After 8 sinus infections in a year, I was sent to Dr. Sofola. He is AMAZING. I am now, 11 months free from sinus infections. The surgery was not near as bad as I had read on-line. Highly recommend Dr. Sofola.

April 9th, 2014
I would recommend Dr. Sofola to anyone with chronic sinus issues. I got wind of the previous reviewers complaints and suggest that perhaps there was a billing mistake, it does happen, you just have to follow up and stay on top of these things. I had a great experience with him and find him to be a warm and caring person that actually spends time with his patients. He is great at explaining things in a way that is easy to understand. Don't let one bad review from someone deter you from using him.

September 28th, 2012
Do not use out of network if getting surgery! He overcharges!
I recently had surgery done by dr. Sofola. When we discussed the surgery and where it would take place he raved about his out of network hospital and how it was cheaper and negotiable. This is very wrong. After my nose surgery he billed my Insurence a whopping 150,000 dollars. This is just a nose surgery that normally averages around 10,000 dollars. I keep on getting bills for 20,000 dollars for misalaneous. Do not use him if you wish to pay an arm and a leg. He is misleading and does this for his own advantage.

November 27th, 2011
Very caring doctor with a big heart
Had a wonderful experience with dr sofola. He diagnosed my problem right away and i had my surgery very soon after my diagnoses. I have not had a sinus infection yet. It has been 3 months since my surgery. Before my surgery i had sinus infections 1-2 times a month.

November 9th, 2011
An Awesome Experience
Dr. Sofola is a very through and caring physician with a great bedside manner. He shoots straight and doesn't pull punches. His staff is wonderful and I would recommend him very highly.