A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwunah-Okoye graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anwunah-Okoye has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeoma Juliet Anwunah-Okoye MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ifeoma J. Anwunah-Okoye practice?
- Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye has 1 office location.
Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.