A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anwunah-Okoye
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anwunah-Okoye Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwunah-Okoye graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anwunah-Okoye has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeoma Juliet Anwunah-Okoye MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ifeoma J. Anwunah-Okoye practice?
- Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye has 1 office location.
Dr. Ifeoma Anwunah-Okoye practices Psychiatry near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Psychiatrists.