A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezekwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ezekwo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeoma Ernestina Ezekwo MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ifeoma E. Ezekwo practice?
- Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.