A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezekwo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ezekwo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezekwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ezekwo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeoma Ernestina Ezekwo MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ifeoma E. Ezekwo practice?
- Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.