A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezekwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ezekwo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ezekwo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ifeoma E. Ezekwo practice?
Dr. Ifeoma Ezekwo practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.