Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu
Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu, MD, FACP, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Izuchukwu is affiliated with VA Greater Los Angeles Health Care System, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Centinela Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Sanford Small
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Anthony Rodas
Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi38