A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izuchukwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Izuchukwu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeoma Stella Izuchukwu FACP, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ifeoma S. Izuchukwu practice?
- Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ifeoma Izuchukwu practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.