A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeoma Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Springfield Hospital Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeoma Cecilia Thompson MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ifeoma C. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Ifeoma Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ifeoma Thompson practices Psychiatry near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD.
See Annapolis Psychiatrists.