A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osunkwo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osunkwo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Osunkwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Osunkwo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeyinwa N Osunkwo BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ifeyinwa N. Osunkwo practice?
- Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Pediatricians, Charlotte Oncologists, and Charlotte Pediatric Specialists.