Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo, MD, BS, MBBS, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Osunkwo is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown and Grady Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Henry Burke
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Charlotte, NC 0 mi22
Dr. Charles Packman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Charlotte, NC 0 mi49
Dr. Srinivasa Reddy Sanikommu
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Charlotte, NC 0 mi