A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osunkwo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osunkwo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Osunkwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Osunkwo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifeyinwa N Osunkwo BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ifeyinwa N. Osunkwo practice?
- Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Pediatricians, Charlotte Oncologists, and Charlotte Pediatric Specialists.