A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifeyinwa Osunkwo, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Osunkwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Osunkwo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osunkwo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans