A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iffat Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhury
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iffat Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iffat Nasrin Chowdhury MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Iffat N. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Iffat Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Iffat Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.