A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iffat Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iffat Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iffat Nasrin Chowdhury MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Iffat N. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Iffat Chowdhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iffat Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.