A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iffat Tameez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iffat Tameez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iffat Tameez, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tameez graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tameez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iffat Tameez MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iffat Tameez practice?
- Dr. Iffat Tameez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Iffat Tameez practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.