A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iffath Hoskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iffath Hoskins is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iffath Hoskins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoskins graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hoskins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iffath DR Hoskins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iffath D. Hoskins practice?
- Dr. Iffath Hoskins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Iffath Hoskins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.