Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iffath Hoskins
Dr. Iffath Hoskins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hoskins is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center and F. Edward Hebert Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Iffath Hoskins has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Iffath Hoskins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jon Morrow
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Scott Morin
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi
Dr. Ashwin Jadhav
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi14