A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Rasul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasul
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasul graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Rasul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar Rasul MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar Rasul practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Rasul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Rasul practices Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists.