A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Rasul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasul graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Rasul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar Rasul MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar Rasul practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Rasul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Rasul practices Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists.