A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ifor Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ifor Williams, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ifor Rainis Williams MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ifor R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Ifor Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ifor Williams practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.