A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftekhar Kadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftekhar Kadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftekhar Kadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadri graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kadri has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftekhar Kadri MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iftekhar Kadri practice?
- Dr. Iftekhar Kadri has 8 office locations.
Dr. Iftekhar Kadri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Orange, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Cardiologists.