A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftekhar Kadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftekhar Kadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadri
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kadri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftekhar Kadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadri graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kadri has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftekhar Kadri MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iftekhar Kadri practice?
- Dr. Iftekhar Kadri has 8 office locations.
Dr. Iftekhar Kadri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Orange, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Cardiologists.