Dr. Ifteqar Syed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ifteqar Syed?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ifteqar Syed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2016

Pleased patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Syed's for 4 years, and have never been dissapointed with his front desk associates, his nurses, or Dr. Syed himself. Everyone has been pleasant and very helpful anytime I have needed extra appointments or consults. Dr. Syed himself is very knowledgeable about the pain that I have and I have never been dissapointed with the results after seeing him. I highly recommend Dr. Syed to anyone needing pain management.

August 19th, 2016

Never Agsin

July 7th, 2016

refused treatment over bill

Be careful what you sign when your doing all the booklet of information your given on your first visit. I went to this doctor for months and they were filing with my insurance and no bills were coming my way the out of the blue over 6 months later first bill i get from his office tells me i owe 350.00 over due. I went in on my next visit and was told i would have to pay something so i paid 80.00 . The next visit i could only pay 20.00. The lady was rude and sharp and reminded me i had signed a paper where i would never be over 100.00 behind on any bill with them. So i had to leave today with no refills. So they do hold bills in this office then bam! You get a huge bill once your hooked on his pain meds. So i guess im just stuck in pain now because they wanted 50.00 today and i could pay was 20.00 today. So just a word to be careful what you sign.

September 14th, 2015

Dr. Syed Excellent

Dr. Syed is my pain management Dr. He is excellent as he really listens to you and your concerns. He is very strict but I like that in he does not want to over medicate.

August 10th, 2015

Mr

Very thoughtful, great advice, takes time to really see patients needs and does a great job. He's fair, honest, and personable. I would recommend him for sure.

June 8th, 2015

I just dont know!!!

After driving a total round trip of four hours, I was given a medication that I dont need. I do not have diabetic nerve pain so why prescribe me Lyrics three times a day? I have Lupus and it has affected my joints significantly. I was told I'm too young to be on pain medication, so what am I supposed to do suffer? Get depressed from the pain and off myself, maybe then I'll have some relief. What happened to the hypocratic oath that a doctor shouldn't look at how much money he can bring in but actually help. Trust me I have a legitimate reason to need help. Yes I'm only 33 but that doesn't mean I should suffer.....

March 11th, 2015

Look at your EOBs your insurance company sends you from this Dr. $2000 billing to insurance company for each visit seems high.

Rude, unfriendly staff from your first phone call to schedule. Don't waste your time, this will never improve with time. Dr Syed is extremely intelligent but needs new staff. They have not returned ONE call to me when promised. I've been his patient for a year. Currently loooking for new Dr but limited as I live extremely rural. Also, check what he is billing your insurance company, $2,000 a month seems high. ONE visit that generates those EOBs

March 8th, 2015

Fail

If you care to have a Dr. treat you & never request update MRI or X-Rays as well as staff never follow up on care this is your Dr.

September 19th, 2014

TERRIBLE OFFICES

dr syed will not remember anything he didnt write down and he doesnt write much! his office in texarkana is so terribly filthy you wanna gag, and the waiting room isn't even heated/air-conditioned. It's like they think everyone there are junkies so why make it nice. the doctor himself is distant and is more concerned with the meds and med frequency than happiness in his patients.

November 28th, 2012

Dr. Sayed is a proffessional doctor very good dealing with patients and has a caring courteous staff that goes out of their way to help you

September 10th, 2017