Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
I just dont know!!! show details I just dont know!!!
by michellec on Jun 8th, 2015

After driving a total round trip of four hours, I was given a medication that I dont need. I do not have diabetic nerve pain so why prescribe me Lyrics three times a day? I have Lupus and it has affected my joints significantly. I was told I'm too young to be on pain medication, so what am I supposed to do suffer? Get depressed from the pain and off myself, maybe then I'll have some relief. What happened to the hypocratic oath that a doctor shouldn't look at how much money he can bring in but actually help. Trust me I have a legitimate reason to need help. Yes I'm only 33 but that doesn't mean I should suffer.....

Look at your EOBs your insurance company sends you from this Dr. $2000 billing to insurance company for each visit seems high. show details Look at your EOBs your insurance company sends you from this Dr. $2000 billing to insurance company for each visit seems high.
by Disappointed that I didn't catch his billing practices sooner on Mar 11th, 2015

Rude, unfriendly staff from your first phone call to schedule. Don't waste your time, this will never improve with time. Dr Syed is extremely intelligent but needs new staff. They have not returned ONE call to me when promised. I've been his patient for a year. Currently loooking for new Dr but limited as I live extremely rural. Also, check what he is billing your insurance company, $2,000 a month seems high. ONE visit that generates those EOBs

Fail show details Fail
Mar 8th, 2015

If you care to have a Dr. treat you & never request update MRI or X-Rays as well as staff never follow up on care this is your Dr.

TERRIBLE OFFICES show details TERRIBLE OFFICES
by RYON H on Sep 19th, 2014

dr syed will not remember anything he didnt write down and he doesnt write much! his office in texarkana is so terribly filthy you wanna gag, and the waiting room isn't even heated/air-conditioned. It's like they think everyone there are junkies so why make it nice. the doctor himself is distant and is more concerned with the meds and med frequency than happiness in his patients.

Apr 22nd, 2005 on yahoo.com

patient: Well, I was referred to Dr. Syed and he has a girl that works for him that was very unprofessional. She dates a known drug dealer, and I am afraid that she might be on them herself. Her name is Heather Jackson. You might want to check into that.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com