Dr. Iftequar Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iftequar Ahmed?

August 28th, 2014

psychologist and first time patient

I would strongly recommend against going to see Dr. Ahmed. My first appointment with her was this week at 1 pm. At 2 pm I checked in with the front desk and they said it would be approximately another 45 minutes before I would be seen and made no apologies. I was told I could reschedule if I needed to. Although she only spent a total of 10 minutes with me, Dr. Ahmed proceeded to tell me that all of my problems were secondary to depression, including memory loss due to ECT. I let her know that I was previous prescribed an Alzheimer's medication that is prescribed off label for persons with memory loss due to ECT and she said, "You don't have no Alzheimer's". When her intern asked me what I did for a living, I let her know that I'm a psychologist and work 55-60 hours a week. Dr. Ahmed then asked, "You actually work and have a child? Doesn't your mom help you? (my mom was a previous patient)". She was insensitive and her bedside manner was awful. Furthermore, she acted as if I was doctor shopping or an addict when I asked for a prescription for Adderall which I have been prescribed for 13 years. I will not be going back.

December 4th, 2013

EXCELLENT GERIATRIC PHYSICIAN

My parents were long-time patients of Dr. Ahmed and received tremendous, compassionate care. She takes the time with patients that they need, thus there is a bit of a wait...BUT WELL WORTH IT. I am eternally grateful for the care she provided my parents which enabled them to live long lives.....but never long enough.....

March 20th, 2012

Horrible!

HORRIBLE experience with this practice and with Dr. Ahmed! My husband was bitten by a tick (actually had a worrisome "bullseye" rash), plus really needed a physical, which is almost impossible to fit in with his crazy work schedule. This was his very first time to this practice and had to wait OVER 2 (that's TWO) HOURS to even be taken back into the exam room (where he then continued to wait for awhile longer). The reception staff, and Dr. Ahmed were completely unapologetic about their blatant disrespect for their patient's time. Not even one "sorry" was uttered. Dr. Ahmed had a lousy bedside manner plus the office was old, outdated and doesn't even have a voice mail system for any staff. I can say nothing positive about this outdated, out of touch and rude practice.

May 9th, 2017