A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar A. Khan practice?
Dr. Iftikhar Khan practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.