A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar A Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Khan practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI and Midland, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.