A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Bath, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, PA.
See Bath Internists.