A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Ali is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar Ali MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar Ali practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Ali practices Internal Medicine near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists.