A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chaudhry has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar M Chaudhry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar M. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry practices Ophthalmology near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bensalem Ophthalmologists.