A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chaudhry has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaudhry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar M. Chaudhry practice?
Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry practices Ophthalmology near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bensalem Ophthalmologists.