A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhry has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar M Chaudhry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar M. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Chaudhry practices Ophthalmology near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Bensalem Ophthalmologists.