A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Chowdhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Chowdhry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Chowdhry, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chowdhry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Chowdhry MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar A. Chowdhry practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Chowdhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Chowdhry practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Rheumatologists.