A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikar Chowdhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikar Chowdhry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikar Chowdhry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chowdhry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikar Chowdhry BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Iftikar Chowdhry practice?
- Dr. Iftikar Chowdhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iftikar Chowdhry practices Rheumatology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Rheumatologists.