Dr. Iftikhar Din MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brooklyn, NY

3.1

December 8th, 2015
Dr Din is excellent
Dr Din is very good. He's warm, considerate and really cares. Visiting him is like visiting family. He not just interested in your illness but in your wellness. How are you, how is your family, how well are you taking care of yourself. He always says exercise and diet are so important. He has taken care of me through bronchitis and my bells palsey. He knew exactly what was wrong and healed me physically as well as emotionally.

September 3rd, 2013
Unprofessional and Rude
Basically brushed my condition off, Avoided my calls and in his words said " I don't have time for that". definitely would NOT recommend to anyone!!

August 3rd, 2013
Unprofessional and rude
I have never met a more rude and unprofessional person in my life. Yells, whines and acts like a child. I think it is time he retired.

May 5th, 2013
First Appointment
It was my first appointment with Dr. Din. It was very welcoming. I did not have to wait for longer period as I used to do with my other Doctors. I was relaxed when I was asked to see the Doctor not because of long waiting which I had experienced with my previous doctors. Dr. Din was very kind and asked me lot of questions related to my health. Over all a great first experience. .

March 28th, 2013
He is an AMAZING Doctor. I dont know what people below are talking about. His staff is nice and yes sometimes the wait is long but thats bound to happen when theres a no appointment rule. I've been going to him for 20 years and I cant imagine going to anyone else.

February 4th, 2013
Unprofessional, and rude
Where do I begin, dr. Dins staff is very unprofessional. They are constantly talking their personal life amongst each other at the front desk. They don't update you on wait time and establish a favoring system to call their patients. I was there an hour and had two people who came in after me skip in front. When approached I was told the dr. Picks who he wants to see first. As for Dr. din when I asked him about this he replied with " oh they are very quick" that's why. Seriously? He's not a doctor you would want to see if you had a serious condition. if your looking for someone to write you a quick script and is willing to sacrifice your time and energy then this is your guy.

November 16th, 2012
So Many Tests
I went to him for a common cold or Flu I was ordered to get doppller of legs, Echocardiograph and breathing tests as well as a nerve test

March 19th, 2012
Not very caring. My husband got very sick Dr Din would not continue seeing him he was rude and unprofessional. would not come out of the office to address my issues was told over the office phone that he had done all he could do for my husband.My husband was his patient for atleast 20 years

October 22nd, 2009
Great Doctor I recommend him to everyone. Has been my doctor for over 15 years.

June 17th, 2009