A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Syed, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Syed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar A Syed MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar A. Syed practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Iftikhar Syed practices Surgery near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Surgeons.