A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iftikhar Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iftikhar Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iftikhar Syed, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Syed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iftikhar A Syed MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Iftikhar A. Syed practice?
- Dr. Iftikhar Syed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iftikhar Syed practices Surgery near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Surgeons.