A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igal Khorshidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igal Khorshidi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorshidi graduated from Technion-Israel Institute Of Technology, Fac Of Med.
Dr. Khorshidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igal Khorshidi MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Igal Khorshidi practice?
- Dr. Igal Khorshidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Igal Khorshidi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.