A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igal Rahmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igal Rahmani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahmani
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rahmani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rahmani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igal Rahmani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Igal Rahmani practice?
- Dr. Igal Rahmani has 1 office location.
Dr. Igal Rahmani practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists and Garden City Addiction Specialists.