A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igal Rahmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igal Rahmani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rahmani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igal Rahmani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Igal Rahmani practice?
- Dr. Igal Rahmani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Igal Rahmani practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists and Garden City Addiction Specialists.