inactive

• Internal Medicine Norwalk, CT

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2015
Compassionate, caring and highly competent. Old-fashioned in the best sense. A gem!

July 14th, 2013
Respiratory Associates
As I went back to work full time money money was not my first concern , rather, my now chronic asthma was. The episodes are now moving together . To return to work, I would expect, plan on , 6-8 completely Disabling asthma episodes. Episodes often lead to infections and of course after 20 years now, I can't expect to work at all let alone with a huge number of people. Dr. Staw has seen me through every year with treatment, managed episode by episode. This is huge. I would describe the plan as one of nuance based on that very day , not last summer, or last year. I can reach his office on the first ring. I never have been refused a quick appointment . When there, each plan of attack includes Dr. Staw looking and listening for each symptom. My frustration at these times is always based on fear. I want to work forever at my business of 17 years as an Antique dealer, working at homes of some of America's most notable families. I traveled with them to their new homes and stayed with them every painting was hung correctly . That's over now as get sick every time I fly. Too much is too much now, I hit the wall and am down for 48 hours or more. Dr. Staw looks right at me and hears every word. My struggle is his , he knows me since my days at NewsCorp and he knows I will not be going home to the couch. He probably knows I am more afraid than I act. So we carry on with our medication for this day, and I will continue to stay in the world until I can't. Dr. Staw would always be my choice for a doctor. He who practices medicine in a way that keeps me on my feet and in the world.

April 12th, 2013
Dr. Staw is an exemplary doctor
Dr. Staw is an exemplary doctor by today's standards. He brings experience, professionalism, compassion, rapport, and a holistic prognosis to the table when dealing with his patients. I recommend his services to anyone seeking quality care in a primary care doctor.

May 20th, 2008
Love Dr. Staw
I think Dr. Staw is great. He has a ton of experience, is always courteous, and makes me feel so comfortable. He has a glass is half full approach, which is so great. Such a kind heart too.

April 18th, 2017