A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ighia Aintablian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ighia Aintablian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aintablian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Aintablian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ighia Aintablian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ighia Aintablian practice?
- Dr. Ighia Aintablian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ighia Aintablian practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.