A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igho Olobia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igho Olobia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igho Olobia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olobia graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olobia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- United Regional Healthcare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Igho Clement Olobia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Igho C. Olobia practice?
- Dr. Igho Olobia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Igho Olobia practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Cedar Hill, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.