A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Igho Olobia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Igho Olobia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Igho Olobia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olobia graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olobia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- United Regional Health Care System - South
- United Regional Healthcare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olobia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Igho C. Olobia practice?
Dr. Igho Olobia practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Cedar Hill, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.